Loose-fitting elastic waisted shorts featuring cuffed leg openings and elasticized bubble side pockets. Classic style is easy-to-make with a front tied bow, while the Sailor style offers six functioning buttons and mitered corner bias tape enclosed inside edges for a clean, professional-looking finish. Sailor style also has adjustable elastic waistband. Both styles feature a contrasting inside waistband.
- 42 page PDF document
- full colour photographs and diagrams
- numbered, step-by-step instructions
- confident beginner (Classic style) - intermediate (Sailor style) skill level
- prints on both standard 8.5X11" and A4 paper
- includes both imperial and metric measurements
- full-size pattern pages (11 pages)
- seam allowances included
- no serger needed
- sizes 6 months to 8 years included
- instantly delivered to your Paypal account e-mail once payment processed
View Bubble Pocket Shorts pattern testers' photos here.