The Ruffle Top is a princess seam tunic or dress featuring button/loop back keyhole closure, back ties or ribbon sash, two armhole finishing variations, and bias tape neckline. Dress has either
A line or gathered skirt options.
- 33 page PDF document (5.4MB)
- full colour photographs and diagrams
- numbered, step-by-step instructions
- confident beginner - intermediate skill level
- prints on both standard 8.5X11" and A4 paper
- includes both imperial and metric measurements
- easy-to-read diagram to help piece together full-size pattern (9 pages)
- seam allowances included
- no serger needed
- no zipper or buttonholes
- sizes 18 months to 8 years included
- instantly delivered to your Paypal account e-mail once payment processed
Pattern was digitized and graded by Melissa Mora. For information on the services she offers, contact her at Melly Sews.