This easy, quick-to-sew dress or top is full of subtle details. The curved line of the empire waist gives this dress a beautiful, flattering shape. It has a slightly squared neckline and hi-lo hemline that has facings for a professional-looking finish. The Bohemian Babydoll has a delicate flutter sleeve, but can also be made sleeveless for an even simpler variation. The fully-lined bodice has no closures or visible seams, front or back, so there is no separation of the design in the fabric.
- 32 page PDF document
- full colour photographs and diagrams
- numbered, step-by-step instructions
- prints on both standard 8.5X11" and A4 paper
- includes both imperial and metric measurements
- full-size pattern pages
- pattern sizes are colour coordinated and have individual line styles, so you can print in black and white OR colour.
- clear instructions for printing only the size(s) you need using PDF layers
- 3/8 (1cm) seam allowances included
- no serger needed
- sizes 6m to 9 years included
- link to pattern instantly delivered to your Paypal account e-mail once payment processed
Quilting cotton, voile, chambray, linen, and other lightweight woven cottons
View testers' photos HERE.
FREE cap sleeve attachment now available HERE.